Monday, March 19, 2012

A sight for sore eyes

On Wednesday of this past week I traveled home for an appointment with the plastic surgeon. I always love going in for my follow up visits because I have a chance to catch up with all my favorites at Dr. Willard's office! I fortunately recieved an excellent report. All my scars are healing beautifully. I give all the credit to the Lord. He is still healing me 3 months later. Amazing.

So, since I had to go home on Wednesday I made the decision to skip my classes on Thursday and Friday. I wasn't excited about leaving George for an extended weekend, but SO excited to spend some much needed time with my family! I had a blast sharing my days with the ones I love most. I can't explain how nice it feels to simply be in the presence of those of know you best and love you unconditionally!

On Friday I had the opportunity to take some Easter pictures for some of my favorite blue eyed baby boys, Grayson and Carson! I was impressed with their modeling skills. I definitely enjoyed my time with them!

Since there was a Maggie Sottero (designer of my wedding gown) trunk show at the boutique I had planned to order my dress from, I decided to make an appointment for Saturday, St. Patty's Day, to try the gown on once more and to finally order it (SO exciting)! On Saturday I tried on my wedding gown once more, and now....IT'S ORDERED! I can't believe it's on the way :)! This makes for one happy bride-to-be. I felt more than blessed that a group of wonderful ladies (and one little boy) accompanied me to order my dress. Thank you so much, Momma, Tay-Tay, Whit, Carson, Grandma, and Jordie. You will never know how much it means to me to be able to share such a special moment with all of you!

I simply cannot believe how blessed I am. My sweet Momma put the down the payment to order my gown. She has always done whatever it takes to make me a happy girl. I can never express how much that means to me. As I drove home I thought to myself "I am so lucky my Mom is such a big part of my life, and was able to be there for me today." Still counting my blessings! I love you Momma!

Since pictures can say more than I ever could about this past weekend...here is my weekend in PICTURES! Enjoy.




 


 (The smile of a happy girl who just ordered her wedding dress! Sorry I can't show anything but my smile...I'm rather traditional and would prefer my groom not see the dress or head piece until the big day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment