Thursday, March 8, 2012

Brent's Battle

Tonight I was introduced to a heart breaking story. This story (http://beautifulchaotic4.blogspot.com/2012/03/catch-up-on-our-journey-part-1-brent.html#comment-form). If you have time I would encourage you to go and simply read about Brent and his family. I can only imagine how hard it is to go through was this family has endured. Brent is fighting for his life. He is at the end of this long battle and tonight I know he and his family could use prayers.

Honestly, I have been crying non-stop for the past hour. This story has impacted my life. This sweet little boy has had the same joyful and radiant smile throughout his journey. I am praising God today for allowing me to witness Brent's cheerful and strong spirit. What an amazing little boy, and what an amazing family.

Please join me in prayer tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment