Saturday, April 21, 2012

All About Love

After one week we have our engagement pictures! We have SO many to choose from. I am truly amazed. Amy from Raycroft Art did an amazing job of capturing the essence of mine and George's relationship. 

We are in love. 

We LOVE to laugh. 

We really do enjoy having fun.

We cherish our past, our history, and the ones who have been a part of us from the very beginning, our family. 

I hope you enjoy these few thousand words about us. 

Laurin & George....forever&always. 









 My gorgeous ring!
 Our relationship journal. 






 Be jealous ladies...this handsome fell is mine!



 He loves making fun of me...it's sad...but he's good at it!




 Amy...drinking on the job! ;)
 This picture is special. As a surprise to my Mom and Grandma I wore my great-aunts bracelet during our pictures. She passed away long ago, but her fun-loving spirit was oh-so-present the day we took our engagement pictures. 


 Yes, we are available for any modeling opportunities that arise :)








 Grandpa loved these flowers...so of course I had to get a couple of pictures in the flowers with "Hilly!"

No comments:

Post a Comment