Monday, April 30, 2012

His Laundry



Yes, all this is his laundry. For the past 3 years this has been my job. As George Clackum's significant other I have accepted the fact that he has been a kept man. His mother was and still is a washing fiend. He could have worn the same thing to high school everyday. The woman has laundering down pat.

I however have not quite mastered this art. somehow I ended up washing 7 (dear Lord) loads of his laundry tonight. The sad part is that I am still not done. I am holding on to the hope this will get easier when we are living under the same roof!

So, here's to learning to love doing laundry because it's his love language. I can only hope that through 7+ loads  I have properly communicated some serious lovin'!

Sincerely,

Launderer Laur

No comments:

Post a Comment