Monday, June 11, 2012

J is for June

J is for June, and jam packed! I know if this month doesn't kill me, it will definitely make me stronger. :) This past weekend I traveled home for what I lovingly like to call a "work weekend." On Thursday I made the trek home after work. I got to spend a few minutes with the family before bed then early Friday morning the onslaught began. At 9 a.m. I had a Dr.'s appointment. I then had a client meeting at 3, and a photo shoot at 6. It was a FULL day!

On Saturday I was taking photos at a wedding until 4 (Congrats Amanda and Danny!). After the wedding I went straight to my nephew's house to take his one year pictures! THEN my great friend Morgan was sweet enough to meet me at my house to finalize my options for mine and George's Save the Dates. Seriously, she's amazing. I not-so-secretly enjoy having an excuse to hang out with her for hours on end!

Finally, on Sunday I woke up EARRRLLLLY and drove to church in South Carolina. However, the day was not quite done yet....I had to work 1:30 to 6. Thankfully after work my absolutely amazing future husband had dinner ready and waiting. Ladies, be jealous.

Yes, all that is as tiring as it sounds, but somehow the Lord brought me through every bit of it! Now, I can mentally prepare myself for the last two weeks of June....which include middle and high school camp. I will also be working during those weeks of camp as well. Sigh....I often dream about my summers in high school....the only thing I had to fret about was my tan.

Welcome to REAL life huh? ;)

Here are a few "sneak peeks" of my work weekend!
Also, so happy that Jordan and Ben have booked Laurin Lee Photography for their engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment