Saturday, June 23, 2012

Table Rock Youth Camp 2012 (Middle School Style!)

This past week was Middle School Camp for our district. I must confess...this is probably one of the most rewarding weeks of camp I have ever been a part of. I wish I could tell you all in full detail of every amazing event that happened over the past 5 days, but I fear I would develop carpel tunnel from the typing. ;) So, I will do what I do best and tell the story through pictures!

 This week George and I were on staff at camp. We were put in charge of the prayer room. We decided to place paper on the walls so students could write prayers, thoughts, or praises. As you can see God MOVED this week. To him be all the glory, honor, and praise. Hallelujah!













Worship. 

Saw this picture and I just had to edit it this way! Looks like a scene from a war movie! Don't worry, he survived. :)  

My HOT and HOLY future HUSBAND bringing the Word at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment